Failed to load the file or assembly“Shuttle.ESB.Core,Version=3.2.3.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=null”

Aug 22, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Hi,
I have met a exception,like:
Abnormal untreated:System.TypeInitiallizationException:"ICT.Server.Program" ,The type initializer was an exception.  ------->System.BadImageFormatExeption:Failed to load the file or assembly“Shuttle.ESB.Core,Version=3.2.3.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=null” orOne of its dependencies, trying to load is not in the correct format.
I think this is a version's problem about the .NET Framework.

I created there new project(According to the Pub/Sub demo),and then ,I added the Shuttle ESB's source code I need.
I have already changed them to ".NET Framework 4.0"(Because I find all the source code projects are .NET Framework 3.5).
When I Compile all the code,It succeed.

But When I run it ,it will send me this wrong message.

the reason I do this,is because I want to use it in our Project.I used the demo I download,it can run normally.
However,When I create a new project,I met the problem above.

I guess it is the creating environment's problem.Do you think so?
Coordinator
Aug 22, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Hi,

I would, of course, suggest that you rather use Nuget to get the binaries.

I you would like to build them yourself from the code you need to navigate to {base}\shuttle-esb\build\4.0 folder in a VS2012 command window and execute 'msbuild build.msbuild'. The {base}\shuttle-esb\build\ folder will contain a 'debug' and 'release' folder that will have the various framework version binaries.

Regards,
Eben
Aug 23, 2014 at 5:01 AM
Hi,

Thank you very much,I've already used the Nuget tool,it can work normally.

Regards,
Spring.