QueueFactoryNotFoundException: No queue factory has been registered for scheme 'msmq'.

Jun 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I followed the "Getting Started" example http://www.servicebus.co.za/wikipage/Getting%20started but I'm getting the exception QueueFactoryNotFoundException: No queue factory has been registered for scheme 'msmq'. in the line:

ServiceBus.Create().Start(); of the ServiceBusHost : IHost, IDisposable Start method.

Can someone help me on this?

Best,
Michel Fornaris
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Hi Michel,

I do not recall seeing this question. Did you manage to get it working?

I do not seem to always get notifications.

Regards,
Eben
Jun 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM
While tinkering at home, I got the same error message. Make sure your client and server reference

Shuttle.ESB.Msmq

Cheers,
Marc
Jul 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
jabberwocky wrote:
Hi Michel,

I do not recall seeing this question. Did you manage to get it working?

I do not seem to always get notifications.

Regards,
Eben
Hi Eben,

I added the required references as suggested in QuickStart Guide, and provided all permissions for the Service accounts
on Services>Message Queuing>PrivateQueues. and I still receive the same error : "No queue factory has been registered for scheme 'msmq'."

Please suggest.

Regards,
Bharat
Coordinator
Jul 25, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Edited Jul 25, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Hi Bharat,

There is a bit of code in the queue that finds all queue factories like so:
reflectionService.GetAssemblies(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory).ForEach(
    assembly => factoryTypes.AddRange(reflectionService.GetTypes<IQueueFactory>(assembly)));
So as long as the Shuttle.ESB.Msmq.dll file finds it way to the target folder it should work. Can you please check whether this file is in the relevant bin folder?

Please let me know if you get going.

Regards,
Eben
Jul 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Hi Eben,

I can see the Shuttle.ESB.Msmq.dll in bin folder as expected, all the references are precise, I still receive the same error, in line ServiceBus.Create().Start()

Regards,
Bharat
Coordinator
Jul 26, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Hi Bharat,

This is indeed weird.

The only other option is to add logging. Maybe try the TRACE level first (VERBOSE is, well, rather verbose). The RequestResponse.Server sample project has log4net logging enabled. Maybe the logs reveal something.

The only other option is for you to send me your code: me at ebenroux dot co dot za

Regards,
Eben